Twelve 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" pots with one tray. Garden green!
Our new 1 1/2" size is perfect for anything you would traditionally start in a 6 pack, including fast-growing plants that you would transplant soon after sowing, and plants that don't like root disturbance. The tray holds all twelve pots snuggly in place, tidy and organized. Designated space for writing date and variety of seed planted.
- Made from 100% recycled, food-grade paperboard.
- Sustainably manufactured using low-water and low-energy use methods.
- Biodegrades in the garden or compost bin.
- Green alternative to plastic or peat pots.
- Ideal for varieties sensitive to root disturbance.
- When wet, perforated bottom allows for easy tear away and transplant.
- Made in the USA.
Simply "pop" open the paper pot, fill with soil, and sow your favorite Botanical Interests seed! Note the variety and date sown in the label section right on the pot! They also provide a convenient way to share your seedlings with friends and other gardeners.
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada.
- We’re are working on shipping to select European Countries. Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer). Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, they are very expensive to ship, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- Warranties for items shipped overseas cannot be honored due to the irregular handling of packages.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about shipping costs and payment options for overseas European.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- On January 18, 2021 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.