Low salt formula is perfect for your Garden Tower® 2. Mix the entire bag in with your soil as you fill or add to an existing Garden Tower® vertical container gardening and composting system for a nutritional boost.
- Recommended to mix with peat or coir potting mixes to provide a quality nutrient base for an entire year of Garden Tower® harvests
- 100% Organically sourced 4-4-4 plant food / slow-release fertilizer
- Champion soil builder; will not burn roots or leaves
- Feed vegetables, all flowers, bedding plants, all trees, shrubs, annuals, perennials, and potted plants
- This product is made in United States
- Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae
- Usable for all planting applications; champion soil builder; consistent premium quality
- 100 Percent natural and organic; stable and consistent plant growth no growth spike; exceptional result because nutrients are released quickly
- Eight select strains of ecto and endo mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance
- Provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed
Premium Gold® organic fertilizer produces remarkable results because nutrients are released quickly, yet continue to feed for several months. Ultra-premium scientific formula provides optimum levels of primary essential plant nutrients, including micronutrients and multi-minerals. TruBiotic® ensures organic nutrients are thoroughly broken down and then released in the soil for plant roots to absorb them as they are needed. Feeds for several months. Great for every plant in the garden.
Infused with Advanced TruBiotic® – consisting of “Five Champion Strains” of beneficial soil microbes and eighteen select strains of ecto & endo mycorrhizae – which contributes to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance. The Dr.Earth® probiotics are a most complete “broad-spectrum” bio-active package designed to work synergistically with the raw organic nutrients that make up the Premium Gold® formula. This spectacular blend builds soil health, promotes disease resistance, and assists the growth of remarkable plants every time.
Wild-caught Alaskan Fish Bone Meal, Valley Grown Alfalfa Meal, High Country Feather Meal, Naturally Mined Potassium Sulfate, Cold Water Kelp Meal, MicroActive™ micronutrient-rich Seaweed Extract (synergistically boosted with micronized humic acids for maximum bioavailability).
Providing balanced and fast nutrition for all vegetables, flowers, bedding plants, potted plants, all trees, shrubs, annuals, and perennials.
Garden Tower® 2: Mix in two cups per cubic foot of potting soil (or a maximum of 4 lbs per Garden Tower® 2) when initially loading your tower. This organic plant food does not contain poultry manure (very high in sodium), which can negatively impact your plants as nutrients are efficiently cycled through the Garden Tower® ecosystem.
Raised Beds: Excellent for use in raised beds during transplanting or feeding mid-season for a nutritional boost to maximize your harvest or flowers’ health.
Planting: Apply a generous helping as directed at time of planting or transplanting for a nutritional supply to maximize your plants’ potential.
Containers: Feed container at time of planting then follow up every 6 weeks with the appropriate Dr. Earth fertilizer to keep plants healthy and strong.
Compost Tea: Makes compost tea – use as soil drench or foliar spray.
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer services to all states and provinces of the USA, Canada and select regions of Europe
- Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer).
- We’re now shipping to select European countries by airmail via the USPS Priority International and Express International services. Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada, Germany, UK
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Canada shipments reach customs is 2-4 days and typically take one week for passage and transport in Canada depending on the destination
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- Expedited 1-2 day shipping is available at a premium