- The rotating Garden Tower® 2 is a composter that grows 50 plants in 4 square feet nearly anywhere.
- Turns waste kitchen scraps to organic fertilizer to grow organic produce.
- The Garden Tower® vertical container gardening and composting system replicates a natural ecosystem allowing plants to access nutrients recycled through organic composting processes.
- Easily grow nearly any vegetables, herbs or flowers organically.
- An organic and resilient 6 cubic foot vertical soil-based alternative to expensive and difficult hydroponic systems.
- Proudly 100% Made in the USA using 100% UV stable food-grade high-purity HDPE plastic, and backed by a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- 43″ tall & 24.5″ wide. 36 lbs. (~220 lbs. with moist soil)
|Made In||Proudly 100% Made in the USA|
|Food-Grade||USA-made HDPE (non-toxic, BPA & PVC free plastic) components|
|FDA Approved||FDA-approved dye and UV-protection antioxidant package for health, durability and recyclability|
|Weight||36 lbs. (~220 lbs. with moist soil)|
|Size||43″ tall & 24.5″ wide|
|Weight||36 lbs. (~220 lbs. with moist soil)|
|Size||43″ tall & 24.5″ wide|
View, download, or print the Garden Tower® 2 instructions: Click Here.
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer services to all states and provinces of the USA, Canada and select regions of Europe
- Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer).
- We’re now shipping to select European countries by airmail via the USPS Priority International and Express International services. Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada, Germany, UK
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Canada shipments reach customs is 2-4 days and typically take one week for passage and transport in Canada depending on the destination
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- Expedited 1-2 day shipping is available at a premium
Good food, Less spaceGrow 50 plants in 4 square feet nearly anywhere. The tower easily rotates to access your garden from every angle.
Food-Grade MaterialsHDPE (non-toxic, BPA & PVC free plastic) components, FDA-approved dye and UV-protection antioxidant package for health, durability and recyclability
CompostingReplicates a natural ecosystem turning waste kitchen scraps to organic fertilizer to grow organic produce.
Easy to UseEasily grow nearly any vegetables, herbs or flowers organically. eliminates weeding, electricity, nutrient loss and most water loss associated with conventional gardening
Growth in Less TimeIn a raised-bed or typical container, >90% of available nutrition is lost below the root zone. The Garden Tower™ recovers these nutrients and optimizes delivery to the plant roots for hydroponic-like growth rates without the price tag and difficulty.
USA Made100% Made in the USA
Take a Closer Look:
How the Garden Tower grows more nutritious food in less space
Hover over the circles to learn more:
Explore the Garden Tower 2
Hover over the markers to learn more:
The Garden Tower® 2 is a revolutionary vertical self-contained garden / composting system that redefines home gardening, urban gardening and vermicomposting. Utilizing 6 cu.ft. of potting soil, the garden tower® vertical container gardening system allows for the abundant growth of 50 plants vertically in a minimal footprint and eliminates weeding, electricity, nutrient loss and most water loss associated with conventional gardening.
Garden Tower® 2 Improvements to the Garden Tower 1.1:
- Enhanced nutrient distribution: The vermicomposting tube at the core of every garden tower® vertical container gardening and composting system features 265% more perforations for greater access by plant roots and enhanced aeration.
- Stacking & nesting planting rings: Customizable tower height and less soil compaction.
- It rotates! 360 degree rotation made possible by a robust integrated bearing track = optimized sun exposure and better plant access in tight spaces.
- Removable compost tea drawer and compost screen: better access, controlled compost release and less bending over.
- Wide, heavy, reinforced, anchor able feet attach the tower securely to a solid surface (rooftops, platforms, etc). The available Premium Caster Kit allows the Garden Tower to be frequently moved. (DO NOT insert wheels or casters directly into the feet. Over time this will damage the unit and void the warranty.)
- Even heavier built and more UV resistant: The Garden Tower® 2 is a full eight pounds heavier than the robust Garden Tower® 1.1 and features the maximum amount of food-grade UV protection available in the industry for an expected 7-12 year lifespan even in harsh climates. The garden tower® vertical container gardening and composting system IS the Ultimate Patio Farm.
I purchased my Garden tower last sept for my 56th birthday. I was researching on the internet about gardening. I was always experimenting with composting and I was also
doing some hydroponics and container gardening. When I found the Garden tower 2 it was like the best of both worlds for me. I was able to compost all my garden waste and have a great harvest. I learned how to use it over the winter and couldnt wait till march. I set it up in march and it was the best thing ever. I had tomatoes al1 spring ( flordia has a shot growing season due to the heat ) but basil, peppers, flowers continue on. Its an amazing garden. I plan this winter to purchase a few more levels, and plant alot more salad. also i would reccomend if you are 1st starting out, its an expence but the aqua jet would have helped alot. I am not going to take it apart to put it in but want to give that advice. I watered everyday and used a slow drip ( using a garden ring and a pond pump) in the Heat during the summer that worked out real well. It is oct 9 and its about the end of my growing season for my garden. This weekend i will start harvesting my basil ect and pretty much just clean and organize and wait for Feb to start seeds. Good luck with your purchase you will not be disappointed. please following the facebook page and ask questions thats what i did. and everyone was amazing
Amazing product, putting together was a breeze and can't wait to start saving the planet!
Got 2 of the garden towers when they did kickstarter and truthfully wish I got more. They out perform my garden easily and the constant reuse of water with very little waste is awesome out here in california. Just waiting for some extra rows to add on top of the tower and perhaps a discount for all those that ordered early so we can get more of them. This is the future of gardening, simple and easy with no micromanaging like with other systems. Great job to those involved in bringing this to market cause there isn't any other all inclusive system that works this well that I have found and used.
I've been growing broccoli, greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and several kinds of herbs with original garden tower since 2011. Though we have a pretty large vegetable garden already, it's been a very nice addition. I just received the new Garden Tower 2 and there's a lot more to like about it 1) it's easier to get plant in because the pockets are much larger, 2) it rotates pretty easily even with a couple hundred pounds of wet soil in it so you can select what gets full sun, 3) you don't need to put a tray or bucket under it because they built that in, 4) the cap no longer gets stuck on the composting core. The original tower was a tank and the new one is definitely not cheapened like most every plastic garden container. We have a large traditional composter at the back of our veggie garden but the tower digests kitchen scraps into soil much faster. If we ever move to a smaller place with less yard I will probably get a couple more of the new model.
I ordered my Garden Tower and when it arrived it was exactly as they stated. It was packaged very neatly and was not difficult to assemble. I really love my garden tower and have filled it with Organic soil and lots of Rock dust and natural additives so I can grow yummy veges. So far I have 2 family members who are wanting to purchase Garden Towers. Will update later in the year.