- The rotating Garden Tower® 2 is a composter that grows 50 plants in 4 square feet nearly anywhere.
- Turns waste kitchen scraps into organic fertilizer to grow organic produce.
- The Garden Tower® vertical garden planter and composting system replicates a natural ecosystem allowing plants to access nutrients recycled through organic composting processes.
- Easily grow nearly any vegetables, herbs or flowers organically.
- An organic and resilient 6 cubic foot vertical soil-based alternative to expensive and difficult hydroponic systems.
- Proudly 100% Made in the USA using 100% UV stable food-grade high-purity HDPE plastic, and backed by a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- 43″ tall & 24.5″ wide. 36 lbs. (~220 lbs. with moist soil)
|Made In||Proudly 100% Made in the USA|
|Food-Grade||USA-made HDPE (non-toxic, BPA & PVC free plastic) components|
|FDA Approved||FDA-approved dye and UV-protection antioxidant package for health, durability and recyclability|
|Weight||36 lbs. (~220 lbs. with moist soil)|
|Size||43″ tall & 24.5″ wide|
|Weight||36 lbs. (~220 lbs. with moist soil)|
|Size||43″ tall & 24.5″ wide|
View, download, or print the Garden Tower® 2 instructions: Click Here.
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer services to all states and provinces of the USA, Canada and select regions of Europe
- Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer).
- We’re now shipping to select European countries by airmail via the USPS Priority International and Express International services. Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada, Germany, UK
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Canada shipments reach customs is 2-4 days and typically take one week for passage and transport in Canada depending on the destination
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- Expedited 1-2 day shipping is available at a premium
Good food, Less spaceGrow 50 plants in 4 square feet nearly anywhere. The tower easily rotates to access your garden from every angle.
Food-Grade MaterialsHDPE (non-toxic, BPA & PVC free plastic) components, FDA-approved dye and UV-protection antioxidant package for health, durability and recyclability
CompostingReplicates a natural ecosystem turning waste kitchen scraps to organic fertilizer to grow organic produce.
Easy to UseEasily grow nearly any vegetables, herbs or flowers organically. eliminates weeding, electricity, nutrient loss and most water loss associated with conventional gardening
Growth in Less TimeIn a raised-bed or typical container, >90% of available nutrition is lost below the root zone. The Garden Tower™ recovers these nutrients and optimizes delivery to the plant roots for hydroponic-like growth rates without the price tag and difficulty.
USA Made100% Made in the USA
Take a Closer Look:
How the Garden Tower grows more nutritious food in less space
Hover over the circles to learn more:
Explore the Garden Tower 2
Hover over the markers to learn more:
The Garden Tower® 2 is a revolutionary vertical self-contained garden / composting system that redefines home gardening, urban gardening and vermicomposting. Utilizing 6 cu.ft. of potting soil, the garden tower® vertical container gardening system allows for the abundant growth of 50 plants vertically in a minimal footprint and eliminates weeding, electricity, nutrient loss and most water loss associated with conventional gardening.
Garden Tower® 2 Improvements to the Garden Tower 1.1:
- Enhanced nutrient distribution: The vermicomposting tube at the core of every garden tower® vertical container gardening and composting system features 265% more perforations for greater access by plant roots and enhanced aeration.
- Stacking & nesting planting rings: Customizable tower height and less soil compaction.
- It rotates! 360 degree rotation made possible by a robust integrated bearing track = optimized sun exposure and better plant access in tight spaces.
- Removable compost tea drawer and compost screen: better access, controlled compost release and less bending over.
- Wide, heavy, reinforced, anchor able feet attach the tower securely to a solid surface (rooftops, platforms, etc). The available Premium Caster Kit allows the Garden Tower to be frequently moved. (DO NOT insert wheels or casters directly into the feet. Over time this will damage the unit and void the warranty.)
- Even heavier built and more UV resistant: The Garden Tower® 2 is a full eight pounds heavier than the robust Garden Tower® 1.1 and features the maximum amount of food-grade UV protection available in the industry for an expected 7-12 year lifespan even in harsh climates. The garden tower® vertical container gardening and composting system IS the Ultimate Patio Farm.
Since I have cat box sand for soil and live in a rural area in Texas with deer, rabbits, and every other animal that will eat plants, I decided to try it indoors with LED overhead lights. I don't seem to have much luck planting seeds, but once the seed develops some leaves, they are great in the tower. Spinach and herbs are taking off. Garlic bulbs and regrowing onion bottoms for green onions are working. I have some flowers in there just for variety and color. I have cabbage starts to put in. I have not filled the central tower with kitchen scraps and worms - am not sure if I want to play with worms! Still trying to figure out how much to water it and how often. Basically, it is a GREAT IDEA.
Garden Tower® 2: 50-Plant Composting Container Garden
Haven’t set it up yet but plan on it today. I’m going to try growing some greens this winter in Montana
I purchased my Garden tower last sept for my 56th birthday. I was researching on the internet about gardening. I was always experimenting with composting and I was also
doing some hydroponics and container gardening. When I found the Garden tower 2 it was like the best of both worlds for me. I was able to compost all my garden waste and have a great harvest. I learned how to use it over the winter and couldnt wait till march. I set it up in march and it was the best thing ever. I had tomatoes al1 spring ( flordia has a shot growing season due to the heat ) but basil, peppers, flowers continue on. Its an amazing garden. I plan this winter to purchase a few more levels, and plant alot more salad. also i would reccomend if you are 1st starting out, its an expence but the aqua jet would have helped alot. I am not going to take it apart to put it in but want to give that advice. I watered everyday and used a slow drip ( using a garden ring and a pond pump) in the Heat during the summer that worked out real well. It is oct 9 and its about the end of my growing season for my garden. This weekend i will start harvesting my basil ect and pretty much just clean and organize and wait for Feb to start seeds. Good luck with your purchase you will not be disappointed. please following the facebook page and ask questions thats what i did. and everyone was amazing
Amazing product, putting together was a breeze and can't wait to start saving the planet!