GREAT FOR GARDENING! The Hydro Life C-85 Inline hose Filter has Catalytic Carbon filtration to provide you with safer, cleaner water from any potable source. Catalytic carbon along with KDF 85 can reduce up to 98% of chloramines and heavy metals from potable water. KDF 85 bonds and traps heavy metals and can help prevent bacteria growth when the filter is not in use and to extend the overall life of your filter. Product includes flexible hose protector to reduce strain on your supply faucet/spigot from the weight of the filter. Ships for free with the
- Perfect for urban gardens, organic vegetables, hydroponic gardens and more vibrant flowers
- Catalytic carbon greatly reduces chlorine and chloramines as well as many other contaminants
- KDF 85 media extends the life of Catalytic Carbon and bonds with heavy metals and chloramines, and trapping them within the hose filter while protecting the carbon against fouling by bacterial growth
- Included flexible hose protector to reduce strain on your supply faucet/spigot
- 8,000 gallon capacity, up to 2.5 GPM flow rate
- Ships for free with the Garden Tower® 2 or any Bundle!
Attach flexible hose connector (included) to outdoor faucet. Attach filter to hose connector and then attach hose to filter. Allow water to run for a few minutes to flush out any excess carbon from filter.
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada.
- We’re are working on shipping to select European Countries. Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer). Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, they are very expensive to ship, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- Warranties for items shipped overseas cannot be honored due to the irregular handling of packages.
- Please email email@example.com to inquire about shipping costs and payment options for overseas European.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- On January 18, 2021 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.