GREAT FOR GARDENING! The Hydro Life C-85 Inline hose Filter has Catalytic Carbon filtration to provide you with safer, cleaner water from any potable source. Catalytic carbon along with KDF 85 can reduce up to 98% of chloramines and heavy metals from potable water. KDF 85 bonds and traps heavy metals and can help prevent bacteria growth when the filter is not in use and to extend the overall life of your filter. Product includes flexible hose protector to reduce strain on your supply faucet/spigot from the weight of the filter. Ships for free with the
- Perfect for urban gardens, organic vegetables, hydroponic gardens and more vibrant flowers
- Catalytic carbon greatly reduces chlorine and chloramines as well as many other contaminants
- KDF 85 media extends the life of Catalytic Carbon and bonds with heavy metals and chloramines, and trapping them within the hose filter while protecting the carbon against fouling by bacterial growth
- Included flexible hose protector to reduce strain on your supply faucet/spigot
- 8,000 gallon capacity, up to 2.5 GPM flow rate
- Ships for free with the Garden Tower® 2 or any Bundle!
Attach flexible hose connector (included) to outdoor faucet. Attach filter to hose connector and then attach hose to filter. Allow water to run for a few minutes to flush out any excess carbon from filter.
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer services to all states and provinces of the USA, Canada and select regions of Europe
- Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer).
- We’re now shipping to select European countries by airmail via the USPS Priority International and Express International services. Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada, Germany, UK
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Canada shipments reach customs is 2-4 days and typically take one week for passage and transport in Canada depending on the destination
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- Expedited 1-2 day shipping is available at a premium