Garden Tower® Project wants to make growing your own organic produce available no matter where you are or what your abilities.
We have carefully curated these 100% NON-GMO Botanical Interest seeds to be an optimal Salsa collection for use in your tower or growing in individual pots. We understand not everyone has room or land for an expansive garden. Growing these container varieties allows you to get optimum output in as little space as possible.
Depending on availability we may need to substitute some seeds, but they still will be great for the Garden Tower® vertical container gardening and composting system.
Happy and healthy gardening!
Each Salsa Seed Collection contains:
Arugula Rocket Salad Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
This one’s for arugula lovers! Full of vitamins and antioxidants, it’s a great source of calcium and iron. Top pizza, add to sandwiches, or make a peppery pesto.
Heirloom • 15–20 days
Mustard Mizuna Organic
Mizuna Mustard, Organic, Heirloom, A graceful plant in flower beds and containers, and also a tender, mildly spicy, Japanese mustard green that is milder than other mustards, and ready to harvest in as little as 3 weeks. Beautiful and prolific, and withstands heat longer than lettuce without bolting. Use fresh in salads, steam, or stir-fry. Seeds will germinate under cold and wet spring conditions.
Tomato Bush Italian Roma Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
Superb Italian paste and canning tomato. Also delicious sliced for salads and sandwiches! Heavy producer. Large paste.
Heirloom • Det. • 80 days
Cilantro/Coriander Long Standing Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
Excellent flavor in foliage (cilantro) and seed (coriander), improved leafiness and, as the name infers, slow-to-bolt quality. Can be grown indoors for fresh cilantro leaves year-round. Sow every 3 weeks for continual production.
Basil Italian Genovese Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
Widely grown in the Genoa region of Italy— the pesto capital of the world. Strong flavor for the best pesto!
Onion Bunching/Scallion Tokyo Long White HEIRLOOM Seeds
A Japanese favorite, prized for long white stalks bursting withsweet flavor; delicious addition to any dish. A true, cold hardyperennial scallion.
Pepper Chile Jalapeno Organic
Early Jalapeño Chile Pepper, Organic, Heirloom, Lots of bold flavor in a small, 3″ pepper, ‘Early Jalapeño’ is better adapted to cooler climates than other jalapeños. Incredibly versatile, they’re hot enough to add.
Pepper Sweet Cherry Blend
Sweet Cherry Blend Sweet Pepper, Heirloom, Peter Piper would love to pick a peck of these sweet, small peppers for his pickled peppers! Delicious fresh in salads, stuffed for an appetizer, and ideal for canning.
Chives Common Organic
Chives are super easy to grow, require little maintenance, tolerate drought, and come back year after year. Edible flowers are loved by bees, make a tasty chive vinegar, look and taste great in salads, and dry well for arrangements; foliage and/or flowers add a subtle onion flavor to many dishes. Great for containers; grow indoors for year-round harvest.
Nasturtium Jewel Blend
Jewel Blend Nasturtium, Every salad should be graced with edible nasturtium flowers! The leaves are also edible. Dreary winter? In a south window, grow these cheery flowers inside! This compact variety is an excellent edging plant that attracts pollinators, and is fairly drought tolerant.
Here is a sample planting plan for your tower.
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer services to all states and provinces of the USA, Canada and select regions of Europe
- Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer).
- We’re now shipping to select European countries by airmail via the USPS Priority International and Express International services. Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada, Germany, UK
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Canada shipments reach customs is 2-4 days and typically take one week for passage and transport in Canada depending on the destination
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- Expedited 1-2 day shipping is available at a premium