Tower Tip: Vermicomposting, Part 3
Part 3 in Our Guide to Vermicomposting Series
Congratulations on making it through the first two parts of the Garden Tower Project’s vermicomposting series. As you can see, vermicomposting with your Garden Tower® 2 vertical planting system is both fun and efficient. But now, it’s time to finish out our vermicomposting series with part 3.
In the final part of this 3-part series, Kristi and Tom answer viewers’ questions, including:
- Why is there an oily sheen on my worm tea?
- How can I get rid of an insect infestation?
- How do worms not fall out of the bottom of the tower?
- Do I need to use the compost tube?
- Can I put manure in the tube?
- Do I need to change the soil every year?
Want more advice on gardening and planting with your Garden Tower® 2 system? The Garden Tower Project is here to help out. Visit our blog for all things garden-related today.