(Effective 2021 – 2022)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. OUR SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR CONTESTS MAY INCLUDE PHYSICAL GOODS, SHIPPING SERVICES, AND SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS.
The redemption of physical prize(s) outside of the contiguous 48 US states is subject to actual prepaid shipping charges. Discounts offered are exclusive to US orders only. Live seeds cannot be shipped internationally.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at an Official Garden Tower Project Campaign URL and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada and the United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Garden Tower Project, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted through the submission period identified on the campaign page. We reserve the right to lengthen or shorted the entry period. The redemption period begins the calendar day after the entry period ends and lasts for 30 days or a duration otherwise specified in official communications. We reserve the right to lengthen the redemption period.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at the official campaign URL. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Garden Tower Project, LLC. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Garden Tower Project.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prizes as outlined on the official campaign page. In general, we provide free shipping (as necessary) in the continental United States for most prizes. Shipping is not covered by Garden Tower Project, LLC for physical items won by residents outside of the continental United States. Winners outside the United States and in eligible countries may purchase a shipping service through Garden Tower Project or use a 3rd party for product carriage. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Garden Tower Project, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Garden Tower Project, LLC’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Garden Tower Project, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of prizes offered at various sweepstakes tiers.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Sweepstakes winners will be selected by at Random using Random.org (unless otherwise stated in sweepstakes or contest entry page) under the supervision of Garden Tower Project, LLC. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Garden Tower Project, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected from the current contest or sweepstakes or future contest or sweepstakes at the complete discretion of Garden Tower Project, LLC. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GARDEN TOWERPROJECT, LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Garden Tower Project, LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Garden Tower Project, LLC, and Garden Tower Project, LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Garden Tower Project, LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Garden Tower Project, LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Garden Tower Project, LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Garden Tower Project, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Garden Tower Project, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Garden Tower Project, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Garden Tower Project, LLC. Garden Tower Project, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Garden Tower Project, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Garden Tower Project, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Garden Tower Project, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF INDIANA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Indiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: Winners lists are typically published directly on the official campaign URL and in an official email communication and sometimes on facebook.com. To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Garden Tower Project 5778 Biscayne Dr, Ellettsville, IN 47429 USA. Requests must be received no later than 21 days after the beginning of the redemption period.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Garden Tower Project, LLC.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Garden Tower Project, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.