The Seeds included are:
- Teddy Bear Sunflowers - these bright yellow puffball blossoms will give you a warm, fuzzy feeling!
- Little Finger Carrots - Much better than store-bought 'baby' carrots.
- Jack Be Little Pumpkins - Great for decorating or even serving soup in
- Flat Leaf Parsley - Not only good for you, but is the host plant for Black Swallowtail Butterflies!
- Cherry Rose Nasturtium - the jewel of the garden with pretty leaves. Large seeds are easy for kids to sow!
- Sugar Daddy Snap Pea – Short Vines with stringless pods make this fast-growing variety fun to eat straight from the plant.
- Black Seed Simpson Lettuce - Full-sized, frilly leaves can be picked in just over a month.
- Yellow Patio Cherry Tomato – Short and sweet patio-type tomato with clusters of irresistible snacks.
The link to download the coloring eBook will be emailed and is non-refundable.
*Please note that seed substitutions may apply.
Learn how Garden Tower Project Supports Kids Gardening!
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada.
- We’re are working on shipping to select European Countries. Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer). Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, they are very expensive to ship, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- Warranties for items shipped overseas cannot be honored due to the irregular handling of packages.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about shipping costs and payment options for overseas European.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- On January 18, 2021 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.