Garden Tower® Project wants to make growing your own organic produce available no matter where you are or what your abilities.
We have carefully curated these Botanical Interest seeds to be an optimal collection for use in your tower or growing in individual pots. We understand not everyone has room or land for an expansive garden. Growing these container varieties allows you to get optimum output in as little space as possible.
Depending on availability we may need to substitute some seeds, but they still will be great for the Garden Tower® vertical container gardening and composting system.
Happy and healthy gardening!
Arugula Rocket Salad Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
This one’s for arugula lovers! Full of vitamins and antioxidants, it’s a great source of calcium and iron. Top pizza, add to sandwiches, or make a peppery pesto.
Heirloom • 15–20 days
Broccoli Di Cicco Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
Cool season. Introduced in 1890, this delizioso, reliable variety from Italy produces an abundance of small to medium florets over a long period of time.
Heirloom • 48 days
Carrot Baby Little Finger Organic HEIRLOOM Seed
A gourmet Nantes type mini carrot with deep orange color, tender core, and sweet flavor.
Heirloom • 57 days
Kale Italian Lacinato Nero Toscana Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
This handsome, vigorous, nutritious “dinosaur” kale adds heartiness to soups, stews and grain dishes. A little kiss from a light fall frost only makes it sweeter!
Heirloom • 62 days
Lettuce Butterhead Buttercrunch Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
Premium quality tender European bibb lettuce with delicate flavor. Compact heads, bolt resistant. AllAmerica Selections winner.
Lettuce Leaf Black Seeded Simpson Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
A favorite of generations of gardeners because of its heat tolerance and fast growth. Consistently crisp and delicious.
Heirloom • 40 days
Pea Shelling Progress #9 Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
An old favorite also called Laxton’s Progress #9, short,18" plant has plump peas with superb flavor.
Heirloom • 58 days
Pepper Sweet California Wonder Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
Excellent bell pepper flavor from 4" fruits, green or red. Very productive plants. Dependable even in short season areas.
Heirloom • 75 days from transplanting
Basil Italian Genovese Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
Widely grown in the Genoa region of Italy—the pesto capital of the world. Strong flavor for the best pesto!
Cilantro/Coriander Long Standing Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
Excellent flavor in foliage (cilantro) and seed (coriander), improved leafiness and, as the name infers, slow-to-bolt quality. Can be grown indoors for fresh cilantro leaves year-round. Sow every 3 weeks for continual production.
Parsley Italian Dark Green Flat Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
Italian Dark Green Flat Prized by gourmets as the most flavorful of all parsleys. Very high nutritional value. Will tolerate partial shade. Host plant for swallowtail butterflies.
Swiss Chard Five Color Silverbeet Organic Seeds
This specially selected mix has brilliant stem and leaf colors that create a dazzling rainbow.
Tomato Bush Italian Roma Organic HEIRLOOM Seeds
Superb Italian paste and canning tomato. Also delicious sliced for salads and sandwiches! Heavy producer. Large paste.
Heirloom • Det. • 80 days from transplanting
Nasturtium Alaska Variegated HEIRLOOM Seeds
Blooms late spring to frost. Edible flowers. Unique, light green and cream marbled foliage! Yellow, mahogany, cream, and orange blooms float above lily pad leaves on compact plants.
Squash Summer Emerald Delight Zucchini Seeds
This compact plant is early and extremely productive for plenty of flavorful, small zucchini to last the season.
Cauliflower Early Snowball HEIRLOOM Seeds
This magnificent variety has been one of the best for over 100 years! Reliably produces creamy white 6"–7" heads that are solid, crisp, and delicious!
Heirloomx • 95–100 days
Onion Bunching/Scallion Tokyo Long White HEIRLOOM Seeds
A Japanese favorite, prized for long white stalks bursting withsweet flavor; delicious addition to any dish. A true, cold hardyperennial scallion.
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer services to all states and provinces of the USA, Canada and select regions of Europe
- Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer).
- We’re now shipping to select European countries by airmail via the USPS Priority International and Express International services. Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada, Germany, UK
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Canada shipments reach customs is 2-4 days and typically take one week for passage and transport in Canada depending on the destination
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- Expedited 1-2 day shipping is available at a premium