Garden Tower® Project wants to make growing your own organic produce available no matter where you are or what your abilities.
We have carefully curated these Botanical Interest seeds to be an optimal collection for use in your tower or growing in individual pots. We understand not everyone has room or land for an expansive garden. Growing these container varieties allows you to get optimum output in as little space as possible.
Depending on availability we may need to substitute some seeds, but they still will be great for the Garden Tower® vertical container gardening and composting system.
Happy and healthy gardening!
|Beet (red) Early Wonder Org|
|Kale Italian Nero Toscana Org|
|Lettuce Leaf Black Sd Simpson Org|
|Lettuce Butterhead Buttrcrnch Org|
|Onion Bunching (white) Tokyo Long|
|Pea Shelling Green Arrow|
|Pepper Sweet (grn/r) Cal Wonder Org|
|Spinach Bloomsdale Org|
|Swiss Chard Celebration|
|Tomato Bush Glacier|
|Basil Italian Genovese Org|
|Cilantro/Coriander Santo Org|
|Parsley Flat Leaf Org|
|Nasturtium Trailing Single Blend|
|Marigold French Naughty Marietta|
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Canada.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- In February 2023 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.