- The rotating Garden Tower® 2 is a composter that grows 50 plants in 4 square feet nearly anywhere.
- Turns waste kitchen scraps into organic fertilizer to grow organic produce.
- The Garden Tower® vertical garden planter and composting system replicates a natural ecosystem allowing plants to access nutrients recycled through organic composting processes.
- Easily grow nearly any vegetables, herbs or flowers organically.
- An organic and resilient 6 cubic foot vertical soil-based alternative to expensive and difficult hydroponic systems.
- Proudly 100% Made in the USA using 100% UV stable food-grade high-purity HDPE plastic, and backed by a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- 43″ tall & 24.5″ wide. 36 lbs./47 lbs w/casers (~220 lbs. with moist soil)
- Heavy Duty USA Steel metal stays to support the entire tower
- 3 Inch heavy duty rotating casters with high torque double axis brakes that are easy to use (best available brakes in the industry)
- This Caster kit is required for using caster wheels directly with the Garden Tower® vertical container gardening and composting system** (DO NOT PLACE CASTER WHEELS DIRECTLY INTO THE FEET OF THE TOWER)
|Garden Tower Material|
|Made In||Proudly 100% Made in the USA|
|Food-Grade||USA-made HDPE (non-toxic, BPA & PVC free plastic) components|
|FDA Approved||FDA-approved dye and UV-protection antioxidant package for health, durability and recyclability|
|Caster Kit Material|
|Made In||Proudly 100% Made in the USA|
||Constructed of 0.24" (very heavy) American Structural Steel stays which are laser-cut for precision & .professionally double powder coated for maximum resistances to the elements|
||3 inch premium extra-wide, smooth polyurethane ball bearing wheels (soft rolling but highly durable composite wheel) & heavy-duty, high torque double axis brakes that are easy to use (best available brakes in the industry)|
|Weight||47lbs. (~220 lbs. with moist soil)|
|Size||43″ tall & 24.5″ wide|
View, download, or print the Garden Tower® 2 instructions: Click Here.
View, download or print the Caster installation instruction Click Here
Garden Tower® Planting Layout: “Salad Tower”
Download Portrait PDF | Download Landscape PDF
Empty Garden Tower® Planting Layout
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada.
- We’re are working on shipping to select European Countries. Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer). Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, they are very expensive to ship, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- Warranties for items shipped overseas cannot be honored due to the irregular handling of packages.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about shipping costs and payment options for overseas European.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- On January 18, 2021 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.
Regular price $478.00 Sale price $458.00 Or $20/mo with Klarna