Our Get Moving Bundle includes our patented Garden Tower® 2 and our heavy-duty locking caster kit! Now easily move your tower around your porch, patio or any hard, relatively even, surface.
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada.
- We’re are working on shipping to select European Countries. Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer). Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, they are very expensive to ship, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- Warranties for items shipped overseas cannot be honored due to the irregular handling of packages.
- Please email email@example.com to inquire about shipping costs and payment options for overseas European.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- On January 18, 2021 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.
Other than to accommodate shipping, I do not understand why the center compost tube has to be in so many pieces. They were misshaped upon delivery and I had to ‘make’ them fit. Other than quick ties, I would think there has to be a more efficient method for stabilizing the compost tube as you add pieces. Anyway, I finished assembly quickly enough to be happy, added 3.5 bags of potting soil, and a couple of days later, planted my tower. Man, does it look GREAT!!! I have a mix of veggies and edible flowers. One deviation I made to the ‘process’, which is what I have always done whether planting trees, shrubs, or small plants, is water in the soil as I go. That way, I leave nothing to chance when it comes to a having a dry spot. I understand your reasoning for your method, I just prefer mine.. Overall, VERY pleased and highly I recommend!!