The Seeds included are:
- Arugula - peppery, mustardy, and hot with a hint of tartness. Add some excitement to your salads or steamed dishes!
- Broccoli Raab - tender stems, buds, flowers, and leaves have a wonderfully delicate broccoli flavor, that can be enjoyed in salads, stir-fries, or steamed (our favorite).
- Dwarf Blue Curled Kale - extremely hardy and will overwinter in all but the coldest climates. Like most greens, it grows best in cool weather but will also withstand some heat. Leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals and low in calories.
- Lacinato Kale - Vigorous dark green to black leaves of this 18th century heirloom are favored by gourmets. Harvest the first shoots as tender young salad greens in just 21 days when 2"–4" tall, or achieve full-sized plants in 2 months.
- Kohlrabi Purple Vienna - Crisp texture and wonderful, delicately sweet, nutty, and very slightly peppery flavor. Eat it like an apple, or try it steamed, sautéed, or pickled, too! One cup contains 140% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin C.
- Little Gem Mini Romaine - An English heirloom that is a small variety of romaine, but has the succulent sweetness of a butterhead. The glossy-leafed heads are a petite, 6" tall and 4" wide—the perfect size for an individual dinner salad.
- Petite Iona Shelling Pea - Iona' pods are half the size of regular peas, but rich in sweet pea flavor. A productive plant that often produces three dark green pods per node. Short vines to 28" do not require support.
- Radish Cherry Belle - frost-tolerant, fast-maturing, easy-to-grow vegetable. The mild flavor and crisp texture of this Holland heirloom make it a great addition to salads, sandwiches, and snack trays.
- Baby Choi Bok Choy - This ancient, Asian green, also called pak choi, is just as excellent in a stir fry as in a marinated salad. Harvest at 5"–6" tall in only about 35 days for tender, baby choi.
*Please note that seed substitutions may apply.
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada.
- We’re are working on shipping to select European Countries. Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer). Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, they are very expensive to ship, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- Warranties for items shipped overseas cannot be honored due to the irregular handling of packages.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about shipping costs and payment options for overseas European.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- On January 18, 2021 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.
Regular price $23.65 Or $20/mo with Klarna