The Compost Crank® Twist fits wonderfully in the center composting column of the tower and will work well in any bin. The corkscrew design easily digs into any sort of compost, whether it’s light leaves or dense roots and vines. Twist in clockwise with one or two hands, lift gently and then unscrew to loosen your compost column. You may have to repeat this a few times if you have never emptied your compost column. No jabbing, pushing, or prying necessary. Built to last for as long as you compost, the Twist will be there ready whenever you are.
- Handcrafted in Tucson, Arizona, USA on machinery made from recycled parts.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made of sturdy 3/8 inch solid round stainless steel bar.
- Comfortable cushioned grip made in the USA.
- Curved cane handle is perfect for easy left, right, or two handed cranking.
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Length: 32 inches
- Working depth: 29 inches
- The tools are handcrafted so minor variations are inherent
- Great gift for the Garden Tower enthusiast!
Take care and be mindful that the tool can spiral down into whatever you have beneath your compost. Please empty your water reservoir drawer first, then remove the gate to allow free flow/movement of the compost to the drawer. If you are just loosening to add more food for your worms, please use caution to not damage the gate. Supervise use with or around children and store safely away, as with all garden tools.
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Canada.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- In February 2023 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.