This premium kit includes a USA-made laser-cut and double powder coated heavyweight steel support structure, hardware, and three heavy duty double locking (rotational axis locking) triple ball bearing black casters (imported).
This item ships for FREE when added to a Garden Tower® 2 order.
This kit is required for using caster wheels directly with the Garden Tower® vertical container gardening and composting system** (DO NOT PLACE CASTER WHEELS DIRECTLY INTO THE FEET OF THE TOWER)
The Garden Tower® 2 already rotates easily with its internal bearing system; this kit is designed for customers that want to move their Garden Tower® 2 easily or frequently. Unlike platforms and dollies, this kit mounts securely to the base which makes the tower more stable during transport.
Our Black Premium Casters feature:
- 3 inch premium extra-wide, smooth polyurethane ball bearing wheels (soft rolling but highly durable composite wheel)
- Heavy-duty, high torque double axis brakes that are easy to use (best available brakes in the industry)
- Black-zinc dipped coating for enhanced weather resistance
- 220lb load rating per caster
Our extra heavy duty Steel Support Structure:
- Positions the caster wheels beyond the center of the Garden Tower® 2 feet for a wider footprint to maintain the original stability of the Garden Tower® vertical container gardening and composting system
- Constructed of 0.24" (very heavy) American Structural Steel stays which are laser-cut for precision
- Professionally double powder coated for maximum resistances to the elements
- All required hardware is included
Assembly is required
- Recommended tools: small standard socket set, adjustable crescent wrench
- The Steel Support Structure is LIFETIME WARRANTIED against mechanical failure (such as bending or breaking);
- The caster wheels & zinc-plated hardware are warrantied for 3 years against mechanic failure (functionality of the bearings, braking systems, integrity of the wheels, etc.).
View the Installation Video:
View or download the instructions here.
CAUTION: A) INSTALLING THIS CASTER KIT WHILE A GARDEN TOWER® IS LOADED (IN USE) IS INHERENTLY DANGEROUS. B) GARDEN TOWERS® ARE HEAVY/BULKY AND INCREASING THE MOBILITY OF A TOWER CREATES POTENTIAL RISKS IN CERTAIN ENVIRONMENTS (E.G. ROOFTOPS, BALCONIES, DECKS, PORCHES, ETC).
ADVISEMENT: DO NOT PLACE CASTER WHEELS DIRECTLY INTO THE FEET OF THE TOWER. THE "Garden Tower® 2 Premium Caster Kit" IS DESIGNED TO PROPERLY SUPPORT THE BASE OF THE TOWER FOR LONGTERM USE OF CASTERS.
Download or veiw the printable pdf version: GT2-Caster-Kit-Instructions
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada.
- We’re are working on shipping to select European Countries. Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer). Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, they are very expensive to ship, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- Warranties for items shipped overseas cannot be honored due to the irregular handling of packages.
- Please email email@example.com to inquire about shipping costs and payment options for overseas European.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- On January 18, 2021 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.