Additional Technical Specifications
- Input power: 240 watts total; 76-80 watts per light (depending on input voltage)
- Input voltage: 90-260 VAC
- Luminus Flux: 25,800-27,000 total Lumens; 8600-9000 Lumen per light
- 3x (192) 1-watt LED arrays under-driven for higher efficiency and lifespan
- Extra-wide 120° Beam Angle, averaging 85% of peak output over 90° dispersion
- Operating environment: 0°f to 140°f
- Dimensions: 46.5″ x 3.5″ x 3″
This chart represents the PAR (“photosynthetically available radiation” or plant-available light output) over a 90 degree field of light dispersion measured perpendicularly to the longest axis of the grow light. As seen in the data, the output is impressively uniform averaging about 85% (144 PAR) of peak output (170 PAR) across a 90 degree field. This wide, even radiation pattern combined with the 46.5″ length of the grow light array is ideal for the Garden Tower® 2 application. The under-driven LEDs in the array boost efficiency, resulting in a very high effective PAR efficiency which creates more useful light with less power consumption (80 watts).
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada.
- We’re are working on shipping to select European Countries. Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer). Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, they are very expensive to ship, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- Warranties for items shipped overseas cannot be honored due to the irregular handling of packages.
- Please email email@example.com to inquire about shipping costs and payment options for overseas European.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- On January 18, 2021 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.
Regular price $158.35 Sale price $134.99 Or $20/mo with Klarna