$20 off if bought with a Garden Tower® 2 or a Starter Bundle, use Promo Code: ADD2GT2
A MUST for organic gardening! This drinking water safe hose is made of PVC and is BPA and Phthalate free, and also won’t give your water that 'garden hose taste'. The hose is reinforced for maximum kink resistance, durable and is UV stabilized to last a long time. The ends are compatible with most standard garden hose connections, and the female end is equipped with an Easy Grip connector for effortless connecting. Hose assembly is CSA low lead content certified to NSF/ANSI 372 and complies with all Federal and State level Low Lead Laws. The body of the hose is white, NSF certified drinking water safe, BPA free, Phthalate free and made of durable PVC.
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada.
- We’re are working on shipping to select European Countries. Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer). Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, they are very expensive to ship, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- Warranties for items shipped overseas cannot be honored due to the irregular handling of packages.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about shipping costs and payment options for overseas European.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- On January 18, 2021 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.