- Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co. sells only Open-Pollinated, Pure, Natural, and Non- GMO seeds.
- Baker's Creek is one our preferred heirloom organic seed providers!
- Their seed selection is second to none; they travel the world passionately learning about indigenous varietals and preserving them indefinitely through excellent farming practices here in the USA.
- Visit their immense catalog at www.rareseeds.com
- $20 Gift certificate for $17.50! That's like getting a package of seeds free!!
- You will receive an email with certificate information within 24 hours.
Q: Are their seeds non-GMO?
A: Absolutely! Read more on their seeds here
Q. Are these available to download?
A: Yes, these will be emailed to the address you used for the order.
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada.
- We’re are working on shipping to select European Countries. Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer). Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, they are very expensive to ship, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- Warranties for items shipped overseas cannot be honored due to the irregular handling of packages.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about shipping costs and payment options for overseas European.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- On January 18, 2021 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.
I have one myself so ordered this one for my daughter. She is an avid gardener & worm farmer!! She is VERY EXCITED about her new tower. We couldn't be more pleased. Thanks for your wonderful products!