Garden Tower® 2: 50-Plant Composting Container Garden
The composting 50 plant accessible vertical Garden Tower® 2 for organic patio vegetable gardening by Garden Tower® Project. *PLEASE NOTE: Due to unanticipated productions delays, Terracotta is now anticipated to arrive during the week of July 20th and Sandstone the following week of July 27th. Shipping will take place in the order received.
Garden Tower® 2 Premium Caster Wheel Kit (double locking black caster versions)
This premium kit includes a USA-made laser-cut and double powder coated heavyweight steel support structure, hardware, and three heavy duty double locking (rotational axis locking) triple ball bearing black casters (imported).
"Mini" Tower Plower that fits in your pocket!
Work in even the tightest spaces with the new "Mini" Tower Plower by CobraHead. It uses the time-proven construction of the Original Tower Plower in a smaller, lighter, and narrower design. The "Mini" is perfect for use in your Garden Tower® 2. It can perform most of the same gardening tasks as the Original and many gardeners will find it even easier to use. 100% Made in the USA!
LIMITED OFFER! Our Made in America Bundle is special to us and it should be to you too! It is comprised of our best selling American Made products! This includes the Garden Tower® 2 Vertical Garden which is 99.5 % made in Indiana and 0.5% made in Pennsylvania. At times we add new product to this bundle that meet our high standards. So check back occasionally to see what has changed!
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada.
- We’re are working on shipping to select European Countries. Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer). Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, they are very expensive to ship, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- Warranties for items shipped overseas cannot be honored due to the irregular handling of packages.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about shipping costs and payment options for overseas European.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- On January 18, 2021 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.