(Ships for Free with a Garden Tower® 2)
Dirt Pots offer value and versatility for outdoor use or indoor use. Featuring porous breathable fabric that is made from 100% recycled water bottles, these planters allow your plants to thrive by promoting exceptional root health and vigorous plant growth. Dirt Pots are stronger than similar products, with reinforced seams and stitching. They are non-degradable, so they will hold up for multiple growing seasons. Similar to a Garden Tower® vertical container gardening and composting system, Dirt Pots allow air to enter the soil throughout the root zone for enhanced root development and increased soil function and productivity. These pots are good containers for smaller spaces not suited to a full-sized Garden Tower®. We've found these outperform standard pots.
- 11"w x 10 1/4"h
- Sturdy reinforced handles make moving the planters easy (handles not available on 1, 2, and 3 gallon sizes)
- No root circling
- Breathable fabric means superior drainage and aeration
- Manages plant temperatures, keeping plants cooler in summer
- Washable and durable—can be used season after season
Save more with automatic bulk pricing in cart
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping to the US and US outlying Islands.
- We do have distributors in Australia, Canada.
- We’re are working on shipping to select European Countries. Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer). Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, they are very expensive to ship, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- Warranties for items shipped overseas cannot be honored due to the irregular handling of packages.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about shipping costs and payment options for overseas European.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship via USPS and can take up to 2 months for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
- On January 18, 2021 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.