Spice Up Valentine’s Day With Aphrodisiacs You Can Grow Yourself
Turn Your Vertical Vegetable Garden Into a “Tower of Love”
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to start planning a romantic evening with your partner to celebrate this love-filled holiday. If you’re anything like us, we’re always looking for ways to include our Garden Tower® on every occasion. In this blog post, we’ll show you how you can transform your vertical vegetable garden into the “Tower of Love” just in time for the most romantic month of the year. Whether it’s a home-cooked dinner or a scenic picnic, growing these aphrodisiacs in your Tower will heighten your libido and spice up your love life.
Fruits to Improve Your Health AND Love Life
Add These Aphrodisiacs Into Your Vertical Vegetable Garden
Fruits are a sweet, delicious way to eat clean and boost your libido. Our favorite part about these tasty plants is that they don’t just make you healthier, but they’ll improve your love life in the process, too. Some of our favorite aphrodisiac fruits that thrive in the Garden Tower® include:
- Strawberries: A Garden Tower Project favorite, this fruit is the perfect size to be dipped in chocolate and eaten. With both strawberries and chocolate being aphrodisiacs, this is an excellent snack for your Valentine’s Day date. When growing these in your Tower, be sure to plant ever-bearing varietals for the best results.
- Watermelon: This delicious melon can be grown in the bottom holes of your Garden Tower® along with other large vegetables. It’s sweet, hydrating, and will add flare to your love life, too.
- Tomatoes: Technically a fruit, this versatile plant can be added to just about any dish—stews, omelets, or even sauce bases. There’s nothing better than fresh tomatoes picked from your own garden.
No matter you and your partner’s fruit preferences, there’s a perfect aphrodisiac that both of you can grow for your Valentine’s Day plans.
Get Your Daily Serving of Vegetables With These Aphrodisiacs
Include These Delicious Vegetables For an Unforgettable Date Night
Eating a healthy diet is crucial for taking care of your physical, mental, and sexual health. Having a variety of vegetables in your diet is important for your overall wellbeing, but also your libido. Some vegetable aphrodisiacs include:
- Cucumber: Hydrating and packed with vitamins and minerals, this delicious vegetable can elevate your Valentine’s Day evening in a salad, pasta dish, or wrap.
- Garlic: While this potent veggie may linger on your breath, the compound allicin found in it will increase your libido. Plus, it can withstand cold temperatures, making it the perfect cold-weather veggie to plant in your Tower.
- Chili Pepper: this hot pepper won’t just spice up your mouth, but it’ll spice up your date night, too!
If your Valentine’s Day date loves clean eating, they’ll swoon if you add these tasty veggies to your romantic holiday dishes.
Create a Flavorful Valentine’s Day Dish With Organic Herbs
Spice Up Your Dinner Date on the Day of Love
Herbs are a staple in many individuals' Towers because they love using fresh, organic herbs to take their dishes to the next level. What many Garden Tower® users don’t know is that many of these flavorful plants are actually aphrodisiacs, too! Whether you’re planning a romantic date night or are staying in and cooking for Valentine’s Day, adding these herbs to your meal can spice up your night of romance:
- Basil: This tasty herb has over 50 varieties around the world and is a great source of libido-lifting nutrients such as vitamin A, beta carotene, magnesium, potassium, and vitamin C.
- Rosemary: Commonly depicted with the goddess of love, Aphrodite, this fresh herb can be added to a variety of dishes to enhance flavor.
- Mint: As the most common toothpaste flavor, adding this herb to your dinner can leave your breath smelling great and your libido high.
Want to impress your date with delicious dishes? These aphrodisiac herbs are the perfect way to add flavor to your meal and relationship.
Growing Lovely Greens in Your Vertical Vegetable Garden
Test New, Bold Flavors on Your Date
Greens are a great way to create a nutritious salad or add some crunch to your dishes. Why not also use them to heighten your libido on a date night? Both greens AND microgreens pack a ton of flavor into their tiny leaves, making them a delicious addition to any meal you’re cooking. Two of the best things about greens is that they thrive in our Garden Tower® and many are even aphrodisiacs, too. Some of these libido-rising plants include:
- Arugula: This natural aphrodisiac is rich in vitamin A and C and adds a crisp flavor to any sandwich.
- Spinach: One of our favorite leafy greens for salad, Spinach, is rich in magnesium which increases your blood flow. Not only will it get your blood pumping, but it tastes great, too.
Aside from the romantic effects of these greens, they’re also filled with essential vitamins and minerals for your diet, making them one of the best superfoods.
No matter your vegetable, herb, or fruit preferences, there’s a natural libido-lifting aphrodisiac that everyone can grow in their Tower for Valentine’s Day. Interested in learning more about how you can start your vertical vegetable gardening journey? Visit Garden Tower Project today for Tower info, tips and tricks, and customer success stories.